You can visit our shop at 154a Riddiford Street, Newtown, Wellington New Zealand or call us on +64 4 380 0009 during our normal hours of Monday - Sunday, 10:30AM - 5:00 PM. (Please note that the shop has only about 10% of stock - so if you see something on line and you want to pick it up, let us know a day in advance so we can make sure it's in the shop waiting for you.)
Please have a browse through the categories on the left or use the SEARCH facilities to find a book based on the title, author or description.
Shipping within NZ $5.00 for the first item then $10 for an order of two or more books.
Shipping to Australia (NZ$12/book) and the Rest of the World (NZ$25/book) is also available. Very heavy books may attract additional postage. We’ll let you know.
Payments can be made through bank deposits, cheques or Pay Pal. Details are available at the end of the Checkout. If you have any questions, just ask us at email@example.com or phone on +64 4 380 0009.
How we do Business...
- Fundamentally, we’ll treat you the way we want to be treated when we buy stuff.
- If we’ve sent you the wrong book or the book’s arrived not as described, we’ll provide a full refund and even pay for the return postage if we want it back.
- We are a bit obsessive about getting things out the door as quickly as possible. We’ll get the books out the same day if we can, if not the next day and only on rare occasions (and weekends) up to two days after we get the order and confirmation of payment.
- We generally send things via NZ Post (who have conveniently moved next door to our shop). For overseas orders, we use NZ Post Economy Airmail Mail. If you need it faster, let us know.
- As we are New Zealand based, all our prices are in NZ Dollars.
- If you have any questions or problems, we can be contacted at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +64 4 380 0009
- Post: 154a Riddiford Street, Wellington, New Zealand.